CallerID is a powerful feature to ignore private message from people you did not explicitly allow to do so.
- You need to set /umode +g to enable this mode
You need to /ACCEPT <nick> people you want to be able to privately message you
- If someone messages you and (s)he is not your ignorelist, (s)he AND you will get a short notice saying that you are +g
- You will get this message per source only once every 60 seconds
- when the accepted user quits, you quit, in a netsplit or the accepted users changes his nick, his ACCEPT will be invalidated
- To view your accept list, issue /ACCEPT *
To remove a user, issue /ACCEPT -<nick>